Sunday 12 February 2012

The Great Wall of China

Photobucket

I have not updated in a while for various reasons, one being that my friend from England came to visit for a week, so we tried to spend lots of time together despite me getting rather ill. It was strange to see China a fresh again, through somebody else's eyes. She took one look at street food and said 'I am not eating any of that', but by the end of the week I had her utterly hooked.

Here are some pictures of the Great Wall, we went on the public bus (20p) to a less touristy part, the weather was perfect and there were hardly any other tourists.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Bellissimo post! Saluti da lucia from the travel book :)

    ReplyDelete